A single Planar Wave System does the job that would otherwise take several microphones and a multi-channel mixer to achieve. Best yet, it attaches easily to either side of the soundboard without holes to drill or tools. Features include active direct box which includes a 9-volt battery or phantom power, 1/4" monitor output with variable level, balanced, XLR main out with ground lift and output pad switch (0db/-12db). Includes piezo crystal for piano/harp.
Features & Benefits:
• Unique sensor technology reproduces full frequency range with perfect amplitude balance, superior feedback rejection, and complete isolation from ambient sounds even keyboard and pedal noise!
• Safely and easily attaches to either side of the soundboard without tools - or holes to drill!
• For grand pianos/pianos, it works better with it open a little, but it still works with it either open or closed.
• Features a 1/4" monitor output with variable level, XLR main out with ground lift and -12db output pad switch.
• Operable with either 9 Volt DC battery (included) or phantom power.
• Ronnie Milsap
and Chuck Leavell
Cimbalom, Clavicord, Harp Concert, Harpsicord, Piano
Quality Materials & Components Included:
• Piezo crystal sensor for piano/harp
• 4000XL Piezo Preamp
• Adhesive Patches
• Set of four rubber feet
• Instruction guide