Designed for violinists who need dependable performance without a permanently installed transducer. This piezo transducer clamps easily to the violin bridge and connects, via cable, to the included 3100P output jack. No holes to drill or tools required. The best of both worlds - ease of use plus wide-band frequency response, excellent string balance, feedback rejection and outstanding signal isolation. Features & Benefits:
• Offers wide band frequency response and excellent string balance.
• Feedback rejection feature provides excellent signal isolation for clear, true reproduction of the violinâ€™s sound.
• Clamps easily onto the violinâ€™s bridge without additional tools or holes to drill â€“ making attachment and removal a breeze.
Quality Materials & Components Included:
• Preamp: 3000A Piezo buffer preamp with EQ
• Output Jack: 3100P 1/4" female, external mount
(Emerson Drive), Chris Cardona
(Sheryl Crow), Melissa Reiner