The Pulse Metro Tuner works with any instrument including voice, making it a fitting addition to the Barcus-Berry product line and a commodity for any musician.
The Pulse digital quartz metronome produces synthesized digital sound for a loud and clear tone that is adjustable, with a choice of strong chime beats or weak drum beats.
The Pulse is a four-in-one digital metronome, chromatic tuner, guitar tuner and pitch generator with wide backlit LCD screen.
Slim and compact in design, the Pulse is the most intelligent digital metronome and dual tuner.
The wide LCD meter simulates a pendulum motion, while the two-color screen displays a strong or weak beat by using a red or green color.
Five different rhythms are possible, with tempo ranges that are easily adjustable from 40 to 216 times a minute.
The Pulse features synthesized digital sound for loud and clear tone.
Features and Benefits:
Technical Specifications :
• Suitable for all types of instruments and voice
• Built-in mic for acoustic guitar
• Line-in jack for electric guitar
• Auto power off - after 3 minutes with no signal
• Dimensions: 4" x 2.5" x .625"
• Weight: 1/4 lb.
• Electric Guitar Jack: Diameter 1/4" mono jack
• Power Source: Dry battery 2 x AAA (3 volts)
• Chromatic Tuner Note: 12 even tempered, A0 - B7 (8 Octave)
• Guitar Tuner Note: 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
• Tuning: Wide screen LCD simulates a tuning meter
• Tolerance: +/- 0.5 cents, uses quartz crystal
• Calibration mode: pitch shift (430 - 449Hz, 1 Hz step)
• Transpose mode (4 step flat for guitar) Digital Quartz Metronome:
• Tempo: 40 to 216 times/minute with 40 steps
• Beat: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
• Rhythm: 5 rhythms
• Tone: Strong beat (chime) and weak beat (drum)
• Display: Wide screen LCD meter simulating a pendulum motion.
• 2 color LED displays strong/weak beat by red/green color
• Accuracy: Max Â±0.1% Reference Pitch Generator:
• Range: A2# to C6# (40 note)
• Calibration: Pitch shift (430 - 449Hz, 1 Hz step)Ideal For:
The Pulse works with all types of instruments and voice.